• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add A Slideshow

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16421

I think it looks good. Was I supposed to go to the site info and tell it what the home page would be? Anything relative to SEO going to change for me in a negative way?

What do I need to do to the home link? It seems to be working.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...
Last Edit: by Michael Merino.

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16423

Yup, you needed to go to site info.

SEO looks good, I made the one change to the page title. Home link probably pointed directly to the main domain page so it worked automatically.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16424

I went ahead and updated what you updated. Now you tell me what you think.

I think it looks good visually, I think the slideshow gives it a pop and will keep visitors on my site. I just don't want my SEO messed up because I am climbing the ranks on the search engines.

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16425

Looks good to me ;)

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16438

Ok Thanks. In the panel it allows you to override the title. I clicked the check box and put a new title in, but it doesn't show. It still says "slideshow" above the slideshow. I tried the refesg trick, but that didn't help. I want it to read"orland park home inspection defect images" to help my SEO.

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16452

OK Dom, I just added images to the slideshow. There are now 10 images. When I am logged in and working on the site it says there are 10 images. When I log off and view my site it says there are 7. It may change before you get a chance to look at it, but it has been at least 15 minutes now and it is not showing all the images.

Plus the name still has not changed-refer to my last post

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.