• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add A Slideshow

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16497

I figured it out. You have to move the older content down, not the newer content up. Then it works.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16498

Will a title of the pane show on the site if there is no content?

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16499

Next time try right click, shift and click refresh. It could be the sites cache itself. I forget how long I have it set to as I've changed it a few times on different servers.

I think it may be the site cache, because I have tried all your tricks and they don't work. But, it is not a detriment to the site, just a convenience factor.

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16519

The caching system is a way to speed up the sites load time and reduce bandwidth. I understand it can be confusing when trying to work on your site. I thought about giving inspectors access to turn it on and off but was afraid many would turn it off and forget to turn it back on.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16525

So does caching keep the old version of a page? How long does that last before the updated version shows up? It is funny how it updates almost immediately on one page but not the other.

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16540

I showed my 9 year old daughter the slideshow that I added to my site. I asked her what she thought. She said "It is strange". I asked her why it is strange. She said it had no sound. So, Dominic? Sound? Maybe music? What ya think?

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.