• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add A Slideshow

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 10 months ago #14694

A panel splits up the page nicely if you want different areas. You could use a normal page with a table instead, it's up to you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 10 months ago #14699

I will try a few ways and see what I get.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16262

OK I added a test slideshow to my home page. I think I need to resize the images. Now do I add text to them like I did for the inspection image gallery? That would help SEO, correct? If so, do I add it to the image or to the the stacked portion or the other pane?

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16264

I am using the double pane stacked thingy. I can add images to the other pane or to the stacked areas?

Also, I want to put the slideshow in the middle of my text. How do I do that? I want it on my home page right before this heading Allow Me Introduce You To Your House

Last Edit: by Michael Merino.

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16266

You'd have to create a Panel with 3 sections in the center and put the slideshow in the center one. You wouldn't need to use any sides. Create this as a new Panel , get it setup the way you want, then make it your home page.

The only text you can add to the slideshow is by changing the file names.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16273

So I can't add it to the existing text on my existing home page? I have to make a whole new home page?

What about the other question of adding text like I did for the inspection image gallery?

The panes only accept images? No text?

Last Edit: by Michael Merino.
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.