• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add A Slideshow

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16460

I have been checking my site every 15 minutes and the changes have just now taken place. It took 1.5 hours. Is that normal?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16467

It's updated. YOUR computer has stored a local copy of the page and won't update until you hold the shift key and hit F5 on the page. Then it'll get a fresh copy off the net.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16476

Yeah Dom, I did try the shift f5 trick, multiple times. It didn't change anything. I tried it in all 3 browsers. Anyhow, it is OK now.

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16478

Next time try right click, shift and click refresh. It could be the sites cache itself. I forget how long I have it set to as I've changed it a few times on different servers.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16495

OK will do.

I really like the slideshow. I recommend it to everyone, well, except for my competitors!!

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16496

I am trying to move some of the text around in the panel. The bottom pane has 3 items with text in them, I want to move one so that it comes before the other 2 that were previously there. I can grab it and move it to the spot I want, I click save and it reverts to being last instead of first.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.