• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to Add A Slideshow

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16360

Do I look at the image properties on the site?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16370

Go to Create Content and click on Panel and play around with one.

What do you mean? Is this to add the slideshow to my table? I have a table on the home page, how do I put the slideshow in it?

You can't insert the slideshow into a table on a normal page. A panel is like a page but split into zones so you can insert the slideshow into the middle of the page.

You need to click the image (a normal image, not one in a slideshow) and then click the image link button and enter the properties.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16371

A panel splits up the page nicely if you want different areas. You could use a normal page with a table instead, it's up to you.

I am confused. You posted what is quoted above, but now you are saying it can't be done. Am I misunderstanding something?

<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16373

Where is the image link button? Do I do this to the images already on my site? Or the images in a folder on my computer that I want on my site before I load them to the site?

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16374

Sorry, I meant a block, not a table. And that only works for the top or bottom of a page.

You do this to images that you've inserted within the content of a normal page. It's the same button you use to insert the image onto the page itself.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to Add A Slideshow 14 years 9 months ago #16375

Ahh I get it now.

Ok I just made a test panel, I used the I copied my text from the home page to the top panel, then added my slideshow to one of the middel panels, then added the rest of the text to the bottom, so take a look at it, that is basically how I want it. So the next thing is how to change the font and colors like I have it on my home page. I do not see how to do that.

I named it "test slideshow"

Last Edit: by Michael Merino.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.