• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Google analytics

Re: Google analytics 14 years 5 months ago #22323

Like Mike said, when you click on blocks you'll see within that page where the blocks are located. Not every block exists in every theme.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Google analytics 14 years 2 months ago #26171

H

Hi Mike,

Create a new page under Create Content->Page and use the name that you were give. Just don't add it to a menu.

Hey Dom,

I followed these instructions and it's not working.  It says my verification file has the wrong content.  What am I doing wrong?

Re: Google analytics 14 years 2 months ago #26173

That method won't work anymore. Email me the page they want and the content and I'll set it up so you can verify it. I'm having to write a module so people can handle it automatically as Google is requiring more now.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Google analytics 14 years 2 months ago #26199

I have the code in the left side bar. Is this the method that won't work anymore? I also keep getting the status not verified message.

Virginia Beach Home Inspector

Re: Google analytics 14 years 2 months ago #26205

You have getTracker("UA-xxxxxx-x"); in your code. The xxxxx should be replaced by your actual ID they give you. Tell them you want to verify via an html page and email me all the info.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Google analytics 14 years 1 month ago #28008

Hey Dom,

I have my analytics working properly.  Must I have noticed a significant difference between analytics and the site logs withing my site.  Analytics is showing a lot more visits and referrers.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.