• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Google analytics

Re: Google analytics 15 years 6 days ago #9616

OK I added the analytics since I have ot for my other site. But, how about Google Webmaster Tools? I really like to use it. I am not sure how to do the verification though. My other site has it but the Tools come with GoDaddy so I did not have to verify, they did it for me. You can either verify by HTML or Meta Tag.

Do we have access to do this? Here are the instructions

HTML verify-Using any text editor, create the file that we ask for and make sure to save it with the exact name we ask for (for example, google11e5844324b7354e.html). The filename is case-sensitive and must have an ".html" extension. The file itself can be empty - we don't read the content of the file, but only check to see that it exists in the specified location. Upload the file to your webserver to the location we specify. Generally, this is the root folder for your site.

Meta Tag- Copy the meta tag listed below and paste it in your site's home page in the first <head> section of the page, before the first <body> section.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Google analytics 15 years 6 days ago #9634

Hi Mike,

Create a new page under Create Content->Page and use the name that you were give. Just don't add it to a menu.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Google analytics 15 years 5 days ago #9648

Damn, your good, it worked!! Is it ok to leave that page there? Or do I need to remove it, now that it is verified? How do I submit a sitemap?

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Google analytics 15 years 5 days ago #9674

Just leave it there. You don't need a sitemap as your site is small.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Google analytics 15 years 4 days ago #9729

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0
Dom, I put the analytic code into a block on my site and enabled it. I did this early this morning, and I checked it out this evening, and it shows no information. It says that it is verified, so I don't know if I have installed correctly. Could you possibly look at this and let me know if I did it right? Thank you.

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...

Re: Google analytics 15 years 4 days ago #9733

Hey Ian,

What location did you put the block in? It will often take at least a day to start taking stats.

Dominic

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.