• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta 14 years 3 months ago #27184

Thanks, trying to avoid hiding the ratings and possibly missing to check them, since I use them, I got used to double clicking the comment and editing, or used a cut option. I didn't realized that if you cut it will resave it again. It would be good to have a delete button by the cut/copy/paste, so that it would not be necessary to open the "edit comments" to delete.
Well, I completely forgot about that delete button. Thanks again, I hope you got some sleep. You know, if I do post in the late evening, I do not expect the answer same night. Nevertheless, greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

FRANK MACAK   Lic.# 16000041526
PRIME INSPECTIONS  - www.prime-inspect.com
Quality Home Inspections in Delaware, Otsego, Chenango, Schoharie
Greene, and other Counties = approx. 75 miles radius from Oneonta NY

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta 14 years 3 months ago #27211

Hehe, I'm working late anyways. The cut/copy/paste was intended for moving comments between panels. I didn't about using it to delete comments but that would work too. I'll take a look at adding a button in the future. We're running out of room up top on smaller screens so I might have to make it an option.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta 14 years 3 months ago #27212

Thanks again,
excelent support

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta 14 years 3 months ago #27238

Thanks, trying to avoid hiding the ratings and possibly missing to check them, since I use them, ........

This is one reason why I don't use ratings.

Serge

Serge Delhoyo
NOVA home inspection LLC
www.novahomeinspection.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta 14 years 3 months ago #27278

But clients do like it. I get a lot of positive feed back on the ratings from my clients and the realtors alike. Maybe Dominic can work it out, so that the rating boxes would stay on top, even when you are editting the comments.

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta 14 years 3 months ago #27297

That's great :) The ratings do create a nice overview and a clean line down the side of the page. If you have a large enough screen it's possible to enable both at once. Most people don't have the screen space for it. We're working on an additional that will let you know if you missed checking a box though so that will help eliminate any worries.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.