• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta 14 years 10 months ago #15823

Hmm, my upgrade went ok. When you ran the program, it asked you for your password to run the installer in admin mode right? If that doesn't work, try deleting the HIP folder (you still have your backup) and then install it again and let me know if it works. I'm taking off for home shortly but we can do a remote session a bit later.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta 14 years 10 months ago #15848

Yep, the installer worked as usual.  I will delete and try again.

Title: Halcyon Home Inspection
URL: www.halcyonhomeinspection.com
Body: Performing Home Inspections in Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Windsor, Rohnert Park, Petaluma and surrounding areas of Sonoma County, CA.
URL Path:Santa-Rosa-Home-Inspection.html

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta 14 years 10 months ago #15849

I was able to replicate the problem. Not exactly sure why I can't replicate it on my machine, but I was on another. I'll get it cleaned up and post a new version.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta 14 years 9 months ago #16553

Hi Guys,

The document spacing issue should be resolved. Please test it out and let me know!
www.homeinspectorpro.com/dmdocuments/Hom...ectorPro-2_6_6_8.dmg

This will install to the applications folder.

Sincerely,

Dominic Maricic
President of Home Inspector Pro
www.HomeInspectorPro.com
Toll Free: 1-888-750-4777

Dominic Maricic

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta 14 years 7 months ago #22080

Hi Dominic,
I have some bugs with 2.6.6.8 version. It is mainly in editing and organizing the comments in my template.
1.When I highlight a comment and try to move it up or down in some selection panels, highlight bar will move up or down, but the comments stay as they were - in their positions.
2.Another issue is with trying to edit the comments - when I press the edit comments button - it reacts but nothing pops up. It will usually activate on the second click. The funny thing is that it only happens in some selection panels, not all of them. Same goes for cutting out multiple comments at the same time.
3. In some selection panel comments, it will save new comments in the new column even though there is plenty of space left bellow comments in the first column. So I have 3 columns in places where all of the comments would really fit into one. I was unable to reset the columns in the Report settings /Options for 1 column. By the way, does the option of resetting or a selection of 1 column per comments in Report settings /Options, refer to the template settings or to the report settings? How can I get rid of multiple columns and just have one scroll down column of comments in the templates?
Thanks

FRANK MACAK   Lic.# 16000041526
PRIME INSPECTIONS  - www.prime-inspect.com
Quality Home Inspections in Delaware, Otsego, Chenango, Schoharie
Greene, and other Counties = approx. 75 miles radius from Oneonta NY

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.6.6.8 Beta 14 years 7 months ago #22084

Hi Frank,

Rerun the latest update because 2.6.6.8 has been out a few months and I haven't heard of any of the issues you're mentioning.

1. Tested just now , works fine.
2. Same thing. Are you tapping on a tablet or using a mouse?
3. This affects your template as long as you click save template. Change to 1 and click to have it change all. Let me know if you have a problem and I can show you remotely.

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.