• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Water Heater TPR piping

Re: Water Heater TPR piping 15 years 11 months ago #1248

Three officially, with "three" in the basement...  I see it all the time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Jay Markanich Real Estate Inspections, LLC
Based in Bristow, serving all of Northern Virginia
www.jaymarinspect.com
Northern Virginia Home Inspector
Festina Lente - Make Haste Slowly

Re: Water Heater TPR piping 15 years 11 months ago #1250

I thought that was more of a west coast issue.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Water Heater TPR piping 15 years 11 months ago #1251

¡No, no, no señor!

www.jaymarinspect.com

Re: Water Heater TPR piping 15 years 11 months ago #1252

Happened in my last neighborhood.
Suddenly could not park in front anymore.
Investers buy a house then overcharge rent to the innigrants.
Ruins the neighborhood, with garage fires and drug deals springing up all over the place.
Aren't open borders great?

Re: Water Heater TPR piping 15 years 11 months ago #1253

Yikes! I'm not seeing that here in Denver yet, but I'm sure its here. How long did it take you to write the report? How many sq. ft.?, what do you charge there. Sounds like your earning your $$$.

Denver’s Best Home Inspection
www.denversbesthomeinspector.com
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Denver,  Parker, Castle Rock and the Entire Denver and Surrounding Area. 303-888-4599
key:  denver home inspection
URL pth: denver's-best-home-inspection.html
Denver Infrared...

Re: Water Heater TPR piping 15 years 11 months ago #1254

Yes, Bob, yummie, open borders!  There are sections of little Manassas VA I will not go.  I will get robbed or my truck damaged, and then if I go to defend myself I would be attacked by 15.  I would have no choice but to shoot somebody to protect myself, and, since I don't want to do that, I will not go there.  It is happening neighborhood by neighborhood out here.  The schools are overrun and dangerous and people are moving to get away from them.  Recently, Investor's Business Daily estimated, based on various financial statistics, that there are 50-60 million illegals here right now.  Geez, there are 52 million social security numbers being used illegally right now...  our county just made an arrest at a golf course and bagged 17 illegals.  They were all using the same social...!  If they all get amnesty, expect their relatives - 4, 5, 6 per illegal - and THEN imagine what will happen to the neighborhoods!!

Dave - I am still wiping the tear from my eye...!  I charge $1 per thou$and for an inspection, with a max of $500 (plus radon, thermal, etc).  If I don't cap it I will get pushed out of the upper market.  For foreclosures I am tacking on an extra $50 because of the extra time.  That report took about 1 hour to put together.  My usual report takes 15 - 20 minutes.  I have a lot of commentary pre-written and just highlight it to print at the end.  You have to be real specific on the commentary!  That little house, both first floor and basement together, could not be more than 1200 square feet.  When I said I am seeing "horrific stuff," I mean it!  We theeenk we be earning our money...

www.jaymarinspect.com
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.