• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How do you do your summary with the client?

Re: How do you do your summary with the client? 10 years 6 months ago #54994

Dan I suggest you use spell check.
My inspection takes more time because I am not a minimal inspector.
Laughing cause soon as guys start losing an argument they turn into the Grammer Nazi. Lol
Code inspections are minimal and do not address quality.
When I do a $1,000.000 high rise condo unit my clients expect details and service at a high level.
Farmer country may be a little different so perhaps we should not compare.
I doubt you get to see many 130 year old foundations or gas pipe converted to electrical conduit to examine and comment on in your reports.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: How do you do your summary with the client? 10 years 6 months ago #54995

Out of respect for Doms forum I will comment no further however will be in Vegas for the Home Inspectors convention.
Suggest showing up then showing off your speedy system.
If it is as high a quality report as mine and you can show me how to be more efficient then I will come here
and brag how good you are.
Offer is to anyone and would include free dinner and drinks at my expense if it can actually been done.

Been doing this a long time and have all the gadgets so get involved and prove me wrong.
Have a great day....time to work.
Bob

Re: How do you do your summary with the client? 10 years 6 months ago #54997

Offer is to anyone and would include free dinner and drinks at my expense if it can actually been done.

Is that a big mac meal with diet coke or a nice filet steak with copious amounts of guiness

Title: pre purchase building surveys
Url: www.propertyhealthcheck.ie
Body: Our thorough Pre-Purchase Building Survey will mean that YOU won?t get stuck buying a Money Pit. We offer Premium Pre-Purchase Building Surveys that assist our clients in making informed decisions before buying their...

Re: How do you do your summary with the client? 10 years 6 months ago #54998

Cameron, 1. Vinyl, brick, wood or shingle siding.  Material type for soffit, facia, gutters. Screen doors, window material. I guess what I'm getting at is that most of these types of things don't require a professional inspector to report them as the home buyer(s) can see that for themselves.
2. Yes I do use "Drop Down Lists" about 45 to 50%.
3. Damage Panel vrs Selection Panel. I'm not sure how to answer your question.
4. 55% of comments are customized for each report.
Thank You for your help.

Steven Wessler

Re: How do you do your summary with the client? 10 years 6 months ago #54999

Cameron, If you feel it will help others as well, please post here if you wish.

Steven Wessler

Re: How do you do your summary with the client? 10 years 6 months ago #55000

Dominic, I will look over all your questions and post answers as soon as possible.

I would also like to apologize if my post caused some ruckus, it was not my intension. You can pull my reports if you like. I don't want to cause any trouble, because I enjoy this board.

Steven Wessler
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.