• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion!

Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 5 years 3 months ago #66166

I would like to move multiple pictures at a time from Misc to a particular section.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 5 years 3 weeks ago #66311

With the HIP camera, add an accept and edit button. I would love to go right from "accepting" the photo into drawing some arrows on it.

Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 4 years 10 months ago #66358

Attach a rating to a comment. I would like to attach a rating to a comment in the same way that I can attach an illustration to a comment. This feature would save me a lot of clicks over the course of an inspection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Habib Othman

Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 4 years 9 months ago #66371

Being able to add a 360 video would be great

Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 4 years 9 months ago #66372

How about while using the mobile app there should be a way to take a photo straight the comment. So that the photo will be In the right section with the comment assigned. When I try it on the iPhone the comments are not available in the gallery unless the cooments are set up as captions.

Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 4 years 9 months ago #66373

Default comments - Creating a pre-filled template is a kluge and I would prefer to just have comments marked as default for areas. I went back on this thread and there are lots of us that would like this feature.

On Template Creation - it would be nice to move a whole section (ie. bathrooms) from one template to another.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Doose

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.