• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion!

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 8 years 7 months ago #61756

Ooo Daytimer. I haven't heard that word in awhile. Wowzers!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 8 years 6 months ago #61814

Image library idea, I add NACHI images to my report frequently. They usually the same images like downspouts, grading, high loop,  etc. It would be really convient if we could preload images in to the temple in an area that can be quickly picked rather that going through up loading process from my hard drive.

Any thoughts......

Innovative Home Inspection, LLC
Canton, Michigan 48187
734-664-5853
www.innovativehomeinspection.com
Services Area Includes Canton MI, Plymouth MI, Novi MI, Livonia MI, Northville MI, Ypsilanti MI, Westland MI, Home Inspection Canton MI, Home Inspection Plymouth MI, Home Inspection Novi MI,...

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 8 years 6 months ago #61815

Already on the todo list.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 8 years 6 months ago #61891

I would like to have a feature called Edit or Add.

In a section a line would be added titled EDIT or ADD. This would be for a new line of text or a line that would need to be edited before finishing the report and emailing.
I think this would work well for mobile and desktop.

Dom could make a feature that would pop up stating "there are edit or add buttons that need to be revised"

The edit and add could also be installed at areas of the report to make sure no items are missed.

What do you think?

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 8 years 6 months ago #61924

I would like..

When the wind mit form is submitted it automatically uploads into the isn.

Also I would like to edit the wind mit form from a desk top.

Thank you.

Re: Master Wish List - Add Wish Here & Create a New Thread For Discussion! 8 years 6 months ago #61930

• Jason Horn
  • Lead Inspector- Stonehollow Inc.
  • Thank you received: 0
I would love the option to have 3 colors. I use Red for the summary page but red can a negative emotional reaction, especially from real estate agents. It would be nice to have the option to have a say red and yellow comments.

Also I would like to have a feature that I can double click in the red/black panel to add a comment that would be specific that report. Currently I either have to write a new comment on the left and send it to the right or I have to use another comment move it to the right and edit. Double clicking to be able to add a one time comment in the appropriate red/black panel would save some clicks.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.