• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Picture location

Re: Picture location 14 years 2 months ago #28783

Bob, you could not add a comment within the report, just add a caption. We've discussed before adding an option that makes the caption go to the summary but not the report. I have a feeling that once we do this people will want the ability to make it go into the report as black or red as well so I have to figure out how to fit all this.

Clicking on a photo DOES make the image larger when you're working on a smaller tablet. Sometimes it's several hundred percent larger. Do you want an option to turn it off if you're working on a larger monitor?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Picture location 14 years 2 months ago #28791

Hi Dom
Yes ,You are right that in the future people would want the 3 color option ,meaning I can for see an auto red option along with a 3rd drop down that switches it to black or even non-summary material color.
One update at a time I guess:).

I have never noticed a size change,but will pay attention next time I open my net book.
Have not tried opening the Hip software on it in a long time,but did not know it only changes size on tablet screens.

Sounds crazy, but could there be two versions of HIP?
One for lap and desk,and one for tablets?
Sorta like how others do that unpopular PDA version, but for more popular tablets.

Trying to drum up support to see if others would like the photo edit option. ;D

Last Edit: by Bob Elliott.

Re: Picture location 14 years 2 months ago #28851

There's really no reason for 2 versions and it becomes a huge pain to keep track of. It makes more sense just to have options to turn on/off for those on a tablet.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.