• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Invoicing

Re: Invoicing 14 years 7 months ago #21459

I use the contract as a receipt. I write "Paid" at the top and initial it. If I ever get to the point that I use a template then I will print a receipt from that. I use Quickbooks, it has that ability.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Invoicing 14 years 7 months ago #21466

Yeah that was the original design. Now with the new variables, some of the guys have added more into the contract or made a separate document.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Invoicing 14 years 7 months ago #21474

Haha
i do like Mike.
paid at the top of my signed agreement.

Re: Invoicing 14 years 7 months ago #21507

Now with the new variables, some of the guys have added more into the contract or made a separate document.

I just made an "INVOICE" document, using the $dynamic variables feature, and print it separately. I attach it to the contract page. Sign it paid at the end of the inspection when I get the $.

It looks much like the attached Word document.

NOW, IF I COULD JUST GET DOMINIC TO HURRY UP AND ADD THE $ClientInspectionFee VARIABLE, I'll ALL SET!  ;D

Hint!  Hint!
Attachments:

Serge Delhoyo
NOVA home inspection LLC
www.novahomeinspection.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Invoicing 14 years 7 months ago #21510

Hi Serge
If you do not mind me asking?
Why do you need a separate document for paid.
besides the check being noted as Home Inspection and marking a check number on your Inspection Agreement.
Seems like just more work for nothing to me. ??? ??? ???

Re: Invoicing 14 years 7 months ago #21511

I agree, it is more work.
It's just window dressing so the client has a separate receipt from the contract. Sometimes, I add Radon Testing fees, when appropriate.

Serge Delhoyo
NOVA home inspection LLC
www.novahomeinspection.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.