• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Invoicing

Re: Invoicing 14 years 7 months ago #21667

Yup, you can do exactly that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Invoicing 14 years 7 months ago #21703

Don't you guys invoice through your financial software? I do it in quickbooks, that way when I do the accounting everything is in one place.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Invoicing 14 years 7 months ago #21707

• Louie Flores
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Inspect- it like it&#039;s yours...
  • Thank you received: 0
Mike, I have quickbooks Pro, and yes I enter everything into it but I would like to be able to do it with HIP plus I am trying to streamline things Time is money..

Re: Invoicing 14 years 7 months ago #21720

If you invoice out of HIP how do you keep your invoice record in the QB customer database? Are you doing it twice? Or do you not keep that type of record?

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Invoicing 14 years 7 months ago #21727

• Louie Flores
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Inspect- it like it&#039;s yours...
  • Thank you received: 0

If you invoice out of HIP how do you keep your invoice record in the QB customer database? Are you doing it twice? Or do you not keep that type of record?

Michael, did you not read my comment above? Mike, I have quickbooks Pro, and yes I enter everything into it but I would like to be able to do it with HIP plus I am trying to streamline things Time is money..
I am doing on site reports which means when I leave that property my inspection is complete that includes but not limited to Invoices,Receipts, report delivered by ,email or printed on request. Now a invoice is entered into QB.Pro at the office when I enter my data which is not entered every day but on a weekly basis, Invoice is for Sales on Accounts Receivable where the customer does not pay in full and owes you money. when I am paid cash or paid in full by any form of payment such as personal check I give them a Receipt on site. ;)

Last Edit: by Louie Flores.

Re: Invoicing 14 years 7 months ago #21832

We will have an export to QB in a future update (probably the one after the upcoming one).

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.