• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Invoicing

Re: Invoicing 14 years 3 months ago #26272

Curious as to how the invoice/receipt feature is coming?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Capitol Hill Home Inspection, LLC
Link URL: www.CapitolHillHI.com/
Body:Inspecting Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia 202.215.5723
Key Words: Washington, DC home inspections, Home inspector performing inspections residential and commercial
Meta Desc:Serving Washington, DC
URL Path:...

Re: Invoicing 14 years 3 months ago #26275

Most guys have moved to creating a collection of selection panels on a page of the report which works great. You can also use the Edit Documents feature with our new variables like $InspectionFee which automatically pull data from the client info page to create your own custom version. Others just leave it on the contract page (pulled in automatically). We will be expanding on this feature more but have a few other major features to finish up first.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Invoicing 14 years 3 months ago #26291

• Louie Flores
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Inspect- it like it's yours...
  • Thank you received: 0

Most guys have moved to creating a collection of selection panels on a page of the report which works great. You can also use the Edit Documents feature with our new variables like $InspectionFee which automatically pull data from the client info page to create your own custom version. Others just leave it on the contract page (pulled in automatically). We will be expanding on this feature more but have a few other major features to finish up first.

Huh? you lost me Dom, I guess I am a cave man..

Re: Invoicing 14 years 3 months ago #26300

Well, method one is that the price is pulled into the Contract automatically so you consider that your invoice. The other way is to use a document and write up a nice letter. If you include the variable $InspectionFee in the document then when you print, the fee from the client info page will replace $InspectionFee on the report. There are lots of other variables you can use as well (see the beta section of the forum). The last way is to page a series of selection panels on an invoice page you make in Edit Template. David Macy posted an example on the boards earlier that looked really sharp.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.