• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Invoicing

Invoicing 15 years 11 months ago #1113

I would like to see the ability to make invoices print right along with the report, if one so chooses, without having to cut and paste one from Word.  I would like it to be built into the software.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Invoicing 15 years 11 months ago #1115

Invoicing so far has been left as part of the contract. When you print the contract is has the pricing right on there, and is signed by all parties. It's printed separately so that you make sure you have it signed before you do the inspection so you don't expose yourself to a lawsuit. What else would you want added? Most guys I've seen have added any text they've needed into the contract page itself.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Invoicing 15 years 11 months ago #1117

Well, I am using a pre-printed contract outside of the software and it is not acting as an invoice/receipt.  I would be interested to see what the contract is that the guys are using in the software

Re: Invoicing 15 years 11 months ago #1119

Click on the Contract button in the program and click the print button. You will see the data that is automatically filled at the bottom and top, and you get to fill in the middle with whatever you want.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Invoicing 15 years 11 months ago #1128

I get paid on site , but I guess some of you guys bill

Re: Invoicing 15 years 11 months ago #1130

Bob, even if people get paid on sites they often give receipts/invoices to their customers.

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.