• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HIP Mobile locking up during the zipping of files and not uploading to the cloud

Re: HIP Mobile locking up during the zipping of files and not uploading to the cloud 8 years 2 weeks ago #62951

What do you do if the inspection.zip file isn't there to delete? I put a help desk ticket in for this issue. Can't upload and no file to delete.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: HIP Mobile locking up during the zipping of files and not uploading to the cloud 6 years 10 months ago #63709

Dominic, when you are giving advice on the message board please keep in mind that most of us inspectors out here are not computer programmers. I am having the same issue as these other two customers. I can't get my Iphone 5es to upload the 3 inspections that I did yesterday(Friday). In the advice that you gave on the fix you are talking about an android and when you say to connect the device to the laptop and save the file I dont know if you are talking about saving the file to the program that I write reports on or to your website some where? I have mentioned this to your support guys more than one time in the past and will say it again, it would be very helpful if we had live support on Saturday! Most of us inspectors perform 2-3 inspections on Friday and need to write them on Saturday morning. Whenever I first started using HIP 3-4 years ago I had several issues that I could not get help with until Monday morning at 9:00 am Mountain time. That gave me 30 minutes to get help from your support team and try to finish a report and get it out on time, VERY STRESSFUL. The one inspector said that He simply deleted the app, reloaded it and the inspections were still there and uploaded. You did not mention to do that? If I could do that it would be a lot simpler than the fix that you mentioned since I really have no idea about where to go to save the files. Mark Nance/Nance Inspections

Last Edit: by Mark Nance.

Re: HIP Mobile locking up during the zipping of files and not uploading to the cloud 6 years 10 months ago #63712

Hi Mark,

We do have support over the weekends via our help desk. You nee to click Support->Help Desk and submit a ticket, or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We also have phone support on Monday and support from 6am to 9pmPST (that's midnight EST!) the rest of teh week.

These steps are for Android only, not for your iPhone. Nothing gets saved to our website. We do not have web based software. Any instructions here are to your computer.

I did not mentioned to delete the app because I don't recommend it! Especially on an iPHone.

I'm guessing your issue with with downloading on the desktop side, not uploading from the mobile side? Contact our help desk and submit as much detail as you have.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.