• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GRRRRR to the Realtor!!!

Re: GRRRRR to the Realtor!!! 15 years 2 months ago #8796

• James Levy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • NJ#24GI00101400, FL # HI7765
  • Thank you received: 0
Talk about stupid, I only wrote that post because I needed one more to reach full member status. I really had nothing better to say! SAD :'( But  thanks for the karma anyway.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

www.homespectllc.com
Homespect LLC
Home and commercial Inspections in Medford, Mount Laurel, Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Marlton NJ, and the surrounding areas.

Re: GRRRRR to the Realtor!!! 15 years 2 months ago #8797

Dear Team of Realturds,

In accordance with the contract signed between HLC Home Inspections LLC and  xxxx xxxxx,  I have supplied MY CLIENT with the appropriate Home Inspection Report as required by the terms of that contract and the State of Oklahoma.  The "summary" is located at the front of the report.

As a professional home inspector, I leave the negotiations for the purchase and sale of a specific property to those licensed by the State of Oklahoma to do so.  In this instance, you, as the licensed Realturds and representatives of the buyer, have this responsibility.  It is your job to sit with your client and determine whether they will continue with the purchase of the property in it's current condition, or if the price or conditions will be re-negotiated as a result of the home inspection report.

I am not a contractor and therefore do not quote repair prices as the pricing structure and cost of supplies can vary widely by quality, area and company.  That is not my job.  My job is to supply MY CLIENT with information regarding the condition of the property.  Items that I consider minor, may very well be of a higher importance to MY CLIENT.  Those are personal choices that should be discussed with their Realturd when considering renegotiating the terms of the purchase and sales agreement.

As for the contract that you faxed me, that is of no concern to a home inspector.  The terms and conditions of a home sale are negotiated between the parties and their Realturds.  A home inspector would be breaking the law by becoming involved in a transaction any further than allowed by their Home Inspection license.

Should MY CLIENTS have any questions or concerns regarding the report, I am always willing and available to answer their questions.  It would be a disservice to MY CLIENTS to attempt to quote prices that may end up being significantly higher depending on the further inspection and recommendation of a professional contractor or service technician as requested by the buyer. 

Perhaps if you weren't such lazy asses you would already understand that IT IS YOUR JOB NOT MINE. 

Best wishes. 

I used this as a template to write them back!!!  ;D

Karma for you!

HLC Home Inspections LLC
www.OklahomaHomeInspector.biz
We are a licensed inspector for the state of Oklahoma.?  Our focus is Oklahoma City, Moore, Mustang, Yukon, Tuttle, and many other areas surrounding OKC.
HLC-Home-Inspections-Oklahoma-City

HLC Home Inspections LLC...

Re: GRRRRR to the Realtor!!! 15 years 2 months ago #8798

John, I just for the first time in my life read the Oklahoma Real Estate Contract. I don't see any language at all to support her claim. Is she and her husband new to real estate? Does Oklahoma have their own standards of practice, where there may be something to support this? New Jersey has their own standards which are ASHI's re-written in a legislative form to really confuse things.

No she made sure she told me she has been doing this for... like 30 years or something.  Yes Oklahoma has standards of practice which I forwarded it to them. 

www.ok.gov/cib/documents/HomeInspRULES.pdf

HLC Home Inspections LLC
We are a licensed inspector for the state of Oklahoma.?  Our focus is Oklahoma City, Moore, Mustang, Yukon, Tuttle, and many other areas surrounding OKC.

Re: GRRRRR to the Realtor!!! 15 years 2 months ago #8800

Did you leave Realturds in there?

Ian I'm heading over to the meeting place in a bit. I should be there at least an hour early. I've been hanging out at Starbucks catching up on work. I look forward to seeing you guys tonight!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: GRRRRR to the Realtor!!! 15 years 2 months ago #8801

LOL man I wanted too.  But no, I changed a few things like that!  lol

But man did I want too!

HLC Home Inspections LLC

Re: GRRRRR to the Realtor!!! 15 years 2 months ago #8802

I know in some areas of the country (mainly Florida and North Texas) its become common for inspectors to give cost estimates. The problem is that this violates most E&O policies. I can't blame the guys as they need to make a living and they disclaim the heck out of them. If you can find where your policy says no estimates you can send that along too.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.