• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GRRRRR to the Realtor!!!

Re: GRRRRR to the Realtor!!! 15 years 2 months ago #8813

Stephen,
That was a well worded response:)

Rob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

South Sound Inspections
Performing Home Inspections in the Seattle, Olympia and Bremerton areas.

www.washingtonhomeinspector.biz

Re: GRRRRR to the Realtor!!! 15 years 2 months ago #8814

John,
She definitely sounds like a new realtor and if she isn't then she is just stupid.  Might be trying to test your boundaries.  If she continues on this route, just cc the broker of her office and stick to your standards.

V/R
Rob

I haven't heard any more from them since I wrote (copied ;) ) them that lovely, well worded email. 

But I have already contacted their office to find out who their Broker is.  Turns out the Broker is a friend of a friend (not that it matters in the Real Estate game).  lol

HLC Home Inspections LLC
www.OklahomaHomeInspector.biz
We are a licensed inspector for the state of Oklahoma.?  Our focus is Oklahoma City, Moore, Mustang, Yukon, Tuttle, and many other areas surrounding OKC.
HLC-Home-Inspections-Oklahoma-City

HLC Home Inspections LLC...

Re: GRRRRR to the Realtor!!! 15 years 2 months ago #8918

John - I really like Stephen's suggestions!  And I really, really like that contract!  And the new word, well, it could be one or two words, depending on context!

Your job, John, is to observe and report.  It really is that simple.  Let her know that this is the difference between your job and hers (theirs)...

Ian, please let us know what happens with the cockroach!  And I have to admit, "jackoff" is a word I have not heard in, well, in about 40 years!  Or more?

Jay Markanich Real Estate Inspections, LLC
Based in Bristow, serving all of Northern Virginia
www.jaymarinspect.com
Northern Virginia Home Inspector
Festina Lente - Make Haste Slowly

Re: GRRRRR to the Realtor!!! 15 years 2 months ago #8930

• Ian Niquette
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just another goofy lookin guy with no hair!!
  • Thank you received: 0
[move][glow=red,2,300]COCKROACH UPDATE[/glow][/move]

OK, so I do this inspection, which was immaculate by the way. Best looking home I have seen in quite a while. Realtor AND the broker both show up. I ask what's up with the radon test, and the broker tells me we can't test for that, not in contract. OK fine, no big deal. MY client shows me his contract, and the broker is correct, not there. So, I tell my client we can test after closing to be safe, he agrees. I LOVE THIS PART. The  broker stays for the whole inspection, I made sure it was a long one, went through dinnertime, sweeeeeeeeet. My client leaves while I'm packing up, then the realtor leaves. I get all my stuff out of the house and into my truck. Do a quick check of house to make sure I haven't left anything, this guys following me around.

Then he says, "I told you we couldn't test"
I said ah no you told me I couldn't offer this, by the way do you have that in writing yet?
Yeah, I didn't think so. Have a nice night, I have to go have dinner, thank you.

Was still standing on the porch drooling on his shoes when I pulled away.

Just feels good to be right sometimes.

Square One Home Inspection
Square One Home Inspection proudly serves Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Dodge, Marquette, Columbia, Winnebago, and Waushara Counties. Complete home inspections, thermal imaging and Radon testing available.
www.squareonehomeinspection.com
Keywords : Fond du Lac Home Inspection,...

Re: GRRRRR to the Realtor!!! 15 years 2 months ago #8938

And then you went home and, oh yeah, the wife doesn't cook since the wedding.  Well, one win is better than no win! 

I still like Stephen's word as applied to your friend...

Jay Markanich Real Estate Inspections, LLC
Based in Bristow, serving all of Northern Virginia
www.jaymarinspect.com
Northern Virginia Home Inspector
Festina Lente - Make Haste Slowly
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.