• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to stop all the adds from popping up when I use chrome.

How to stop all the adds from popping up when I use chrome. 10 years 4 days ago #57760

Everytime I use Chrome as my browser I am bombarded with adds all around the screen and when I click on something on the website I am ussually redirected to someplace else.  This is so frustrating I am starting to use explorer again.  Anyway I can shut down all this stuff??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Site URL: www.portsaintluciehomeinspectors.com

Body:?  Home Inspections in Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port Saint Lucie, Stewart and surrounding area.

Title: Inspection Services of the Treasure Coast

Meta Description: Home Inspections in Vero Beach,Fort Pierce,Port Saint Lucie,Stuart

Meta...

Re: How to stop all the adds from popping up when I use chrome. 10 years 4 days ago #57763

Chrome is set up to automatically block pop-ups.  First thing to do is run a malware program to make sure there isn't a program causing this issue.  Once you have run your malware program, go to  options > under the hood > content settings > pop ups  and make sure they are still disabled.

I used Chrome for almost a day before I dumped it and went back to Firefox.

There is nothing sweeter than the smell of fresh cut grass on a baseball infield, the click of a wooden bat and the taste of a hot dog at a warm sunny daytime double-header.

Re: How to stop all the adds from popping up when I use chrome. 10 years 3 days ago #57769

I did the malware thing, restarted and still being bombarded by popups.  Does anybody know if there are better links to download Chrome.  I'm thinking this is coming from the download.

Body:?  Home Inspections in Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port Saint Lucie, Stewart and surrounding area.

Meta Description: Home Inspections in Vero Beach,Fort Pierce,Port Saint Lucie,Stuart

Meta...

Re: How to stop all the adds from popping up when I use chrome. 10 years 3 days ago #57771

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: How to stop all the adds from popping up when I use chrome. 10 years 3 days ago #57777

Chrome.Google.com

It's possible you got a bad extension installed. Go to the Chrome settings and remove them all.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How to stop all the adds from popping up when I use chrome. 10 years 2 days ago #57780

Removed all the extensions and that didn't stop the popups. Uninstalled chrome and reinstalled using Roys link and that didn't solve the problem. Anymore suggestions??

Meta...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.