• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to stop all the adds from popping up when I use chrome.

Re: How to stop all the adds from popping up when I use chrome. 10 years 2 days ago #57783

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: How to stop all the adds from popping up when I use chrome. 10 years 1 day ago #57784

I purchased malware premium and run the scan, rebooted and pop ups are still there.  I think I'm giving up on chrome.  This is crazy.

Site URL: www.portsaintluciehomeinspectors.com

Body:?  Home Inspections in Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port Saint Lucie, Stewart and surrounding area.

Title: Inspection Services of the Treasure Coast

Meta Description: Home Inspections in Vero Beach,Fort Pierce,Port Saint Lucie,Stuart

Meta...

Re: How to stop all the adds from popping up when I use chrome. 10 years 53 minutes ago #57799

You most likely have downloaded  some software and didn't decline some of the additional crap they also installed. If you use the default setup that is where this came from.
Always use custom setup and go from there.
Try this in Chrome  go into settings>extensions and disable some of the clandesdent extensions that are there.
In addition, In Windows go to remove programs and see what you think the mal/adware programs maybe. I'd look at it as when it was installed. Around the time your problems began.
The attachment is the Chrome setup.
Attachments:

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: by Roy Lewis.

Re: How to stop all the adds from popping up when I use chrome. 9 years 11 months ago #57800

Uninstalled chrome and downloaded Mozilla.  Works good so far!!!

Site URL: www.portsaintluciehomeinspectors.com

Body:?  Home Inspections in Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port Saint Lucie, Stewart and surrounding area.

Title: Inspection Services of the Treasure Coast

Meta Description: Home Inspections in Vero Beach,Fort Pierce,Port Saint Lucie,Stuart

Meta...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.