• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: iPad Mini

iPad Mini 10 years 10 months ago #53993

Thinking about upgrading from iPad to iPad mini, has anyone had any issues with HIP on iPad mini? HIP has cut my report time by 50%. Thanks Dom.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: iPad Mini 10 years 10 months ago #53994

The two devices are basically identical except for the site.

I'm glad to hear about the time savings!!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: iPad Mini 10 years 10 months ago #54031

I started using the iPad mini right after Inspection World.  I don't miss running up and down stairs.  I got the Otter Case for protection.  Dropped it several times but it seems to be just like a Timex. It just keeps on ticking

Willis Home Inspections proudly inspecting homes in Colorado Springs, Fountain, Peyton, Manitou Springs, and the Tri Lakes Region

Re: iPad Mini 10 years 10 months ago #54121

Love my mini. Wish it had a flash. The only problem I have had was cover photo shots not showing up on download.

Re: iPad Mini 10 years 10 months ago #54130

I have purchased HIP mobile, loaded the APP on the iPod mini, completed the HIP login and mobile sync, everything works fine as far as loading the templates, available templates etc.... but after filling in the client information and trying to start a report it will not let me continue. It says I need version 3.4.5 or greater to continue. I have Mac Version 3.2.3, the only version I see greater than 3.4.5 is the windows version. Some helpful advice to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Zach Richards

Re: iPad Mini 10 years 10 months ago #54131

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.