• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: iPad Mini

Re: iPad Mini 10 years 9 months ago #54389

So, my half a$$ journey into mac products....  I bought an Ipad mini and I sync it with my pc based laptop.  Can I use this fix file to update my ipad mini?  Or, is only available for mac products?
Is there an update that can be used by pc users to update the Ipad mini?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: iPad Mini 10 years 9 months ago #54390

Hi Paul,

Our PC version uploads templates to the iPad Mini just like it does Android. Just make sure you've purchased HIP Mobile and the Cloud Service and you're good to go!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: iPad Mini 10 years 3 months ago #56468

Thinking about the ipad mini, but concerned about the lack of a flash for the camera. What does anybody using ipad/ipad mini do? Is there an accessory to add one? Use a seperate camera for the photos? 

Re: iPad Mini 10 years 3 months ago #56469

Check out the iographer.myshopify.com/ . I have seen them in work and it's really cool. Haven't seen an inspector use it yet though.

Dominic Maricic

Re: iPad Mini 10 years 3 months ago #56515

I have been adding/subtracting information to my template categories on my pcHIP but when I upload the template to cloud and load it to my mini it defaults back to the original. Any suggestions/solutions?

Re: iPad Mini 10 years 3 months ago #56522

Hi Zachary,

Are you Saving Template on your PC?

Delete the template off your mobile and cloud before uploading the new template.

Make sure you're starting a new inspection. A changed template will not affect inspections that have already started.

Dominic Maricic
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.