• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Home Inspector Pro 2.9 Released

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.9 Beta Released 13 years 3 months ago #38635

Serge

I am not knocking the slide show.  Just not sure how to impliment the new feature. When using a 7 inch screen in the filed losing an inch of text visibility makes a differance. Dom did make an option for this in the photo option section.

Awesome feature on the selection lists.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.9 Beta Released 13 years 3 months ago #38636

Glad to read this comment before I upload as I did not want to risk downloading the new Beta if right side pictures are forced on us.
I always add a PDF slide show after batch add on the left side where it is more natural to look at the start of a sentence to pick a comment than on the right side which might feel backwards needing to trace my eyes all the way across the screen for each shot.
Will try it.

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.9 Beta Released 13 years 3 months ago #38637

Can we switch off the new features if we don't like them?

I haven't tried it yet but share David and Bob's concerns.

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.9 Beta Released 13 years 3 months ago #38638

Glad to read this comment before I upload as I did not want to risk downloading the new Beta if right side pictures are forced on us.

You have the option to turn the feature off and go back to what you are used to

New Feature: Photo Slide Show appears to the right of damage/observation panels. After batch adding and slotting your photos you can then go through your report with the photos right showing right next to the comments. You have 3 options you can use here (selectable under Report Settings->Options->Photo Editing). The first option is to turn them off (will look like previous versions of Home Inspector Pro). The next option displays the slide show to the right of the Red/Black observations allowing you to see everything at once. The third option is useful for smaller screens and allows you to flip between Red/Black observations and photos with the click of a button. More flexibility will be added to this area as time goes on!

For small screens, I do like that you can 'toggle' them ON/OFF

Serge Delhoyo
NOVA home inspection LLC
www.novahomeinspection.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.9 Beta Released 13 years 3 months ago #38639

Yes, you can turn off the slide show feature.

Use report settings, options, picture editing, photo slide show - 3 options, I turned off on my little 7 inch Q as it cuts out to much of the damage selections.

The lists are something you can create if you like using them. Cuts down on multiple lines of text.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: Home Inspector Pro 2.9 Beta Released 13 years 3 months ago #38640

Thank you David and
Serge. :)

Last Edit: by Michael Larson.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.