• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need to know how to do something and think it should be a tutorial?

Need to know how to do something and think it should be a tutorial? 16 years 2 months ago #358

Ask here and I'll write up a tutorial for it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Need to know how to do something and think it should be a tutorial? 16 years 2 days ago #1030

Hi Dominic:

I would like to build a client satisfaction survey form survey. I wold like to E-Mail my clients with a link to the form.
When I go into create content/ forms/. I get lost in the process. Can a tutorial be built for a survey form.

Patrick ??? ??? ???

Patrick Wiseman
PJC Home Inspections LLC
Washingtonville, NY 10992 www.wisemanhomeinspections.com
Home Inspections in Monroe, Middletown, Newburgh, Orange, and Ulster Counties, New York

Re: Need to know how to do something and think it should be a tutorial? 16 years 2 days ago #1031

Sure thing. Will do.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Need to know how to do something and think it should be a tutorial? 16 years 1 day ago #1042

Hi Dominic,
I have been putting together pictures for a picture gallery of defects. How do you add the pictures? Is there a tutorial, or message board content that addresses this and any limitations?
Thanks in advance,
Gerald Wilcox
House Check Home Inspections
www.homeinspectorinnorthdakota.com
www.housecheckhomeinspections.com

Re: Need to know how to do something and think it should be a tutorial? 16 years 1 day ago #1043

Hi Gerald. It's on my list of tutorials to right. It's very easy though. Click on Image Galleries and make the name of the galleries you want. Give them a menu link like any other page. Then under Create Content, click Image and then select the Album it will go into and give it a nice description. Repeat as often as you want to add more photos. Let me know if that's enough to get you goinjg.

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.