• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: company name website vs city name website URL

company name website vs city name website URL 7 years 8 hours ago #63553

Hi all, I noticed that a lot of inspectors have multiple websites and I'm wondering if anyone can repsond to how thats working for them. For example my only site right now is for my company name: https://brightsidehomeinspections.com/

Would it be worth creating a 2nd site with my city name like syracusehomeinspections.com ??

I'm not sure if the payoff is worth the extra time....loking for info from anyone that has done this.
Thanks!

Scott Brown
Brightside Home Inspections
Brightside Home Inspections in Syracuse NY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

company name website vs city name website URL 6 years 11 months ago #63560

Scott,
Short answer YES! I went that route with my company name for a website for about 4 years. Did nothing for me. People are searching for City + Home Inspector or City + Home Inspections. My change to www.el-paso-home-inspector went to number one with Google searches and generated a lot of traffic. No one is searching for Brightside home inspections unless they have used you prior and liked the service. You can create a page with tags and keywords for Brightside on a separate page of the site.

Hope this helps.

LINK URL: www.el-paso-home-inspector.com
BODY: NACHI Certified Inspector. Home Inspections serving El Paso, TX and surrounding areas.
TITLE: FYI Property Inspection  
STATE:Texas
DESCRIPTION: Providing Home Inspections in El Paso, Canutillo, Horizon, Socorro, and Anthony, TX...

company name website vs city name website URL 4 years 4 months ago #66474

It used to work for me. I have three. It was vision to dominate the top 3 spots. It looked like it was going to happen at one point. I had all three on the first page of google. Google is smart though and chaanged it algorythm many times. I just have one on the first page now www.homeinspectioncarolina.com

www.askthecharlotteinspector.com we perform home inspections in Charlotte NC, Mooresville NC, Huntersville, Cornelius, Denver, Gastonia, Lincolnton, Belmont, Mount Holly, Monroe, Waxhaw, Indian Trail, Concord, Kannapolis, http://www.charlottenchomeinspector.com  Harrisburg NC, Fort Mill...
Last Edit: by Preston Sandlin.

company name website vs city name website URL 4 years 2 months ago #66510

Scott, I have used this strategy and it does work. If you have multiple sites the key is to always use totally different content and never duplicate content or pages on your sites.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.