• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Time to complete new inspection

Time to complete new inspection 1 year 8 months ago #67026

Just wanted to get an idea on how long it takes you guys to finish a full home inspection on your default template? I will typically set up the inspection and snap pictures on my phone then send to cloud and finish on my desktop. I would like to find ways to speed up the process without sacrificing quality of my inspections. If you guys have any ideas that you implemented as far as mobile inspection and desktop that helped you speed up the process I would love to hear them. Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to complete new inspection 1 year 3 weeks ago #67095

I know this is an old post, have you figured out a way to speed things up? I created a section in my template called general house photos, with tabs for exterior, interior-bedroom, kitchen-laundry-bath, plumbing-attic-crawlspace. Under each of these tabs are all my photo captions that match.
When I am outside I just go to exterior section take all photos of all exterior defects and add the captions. Then double click photo to move it to the proper section. Do this with everything and you will save an hour on mobile reporting. After you get done. Just go though your tabs and click your items needed for summary etc. Only takes a few minutes to add all defects. The general photo section will not show up on your report.

Doing it this way you will no longer have to move back and forth from tab to tab during your inspection.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.