• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Merge bug with selection panels

Merge bug with selection panels 6 years 6 months ago #63993

After merging my Template .tpz and .hzt files, I get an additional highlighted comment added to my .hzt file to the bottom of list in my selection panel. This only happens with “Selection Panels” after merging.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Innovative Home Inspection, LLC
Canton, Michigan 48187
734-664-5853
www.innovativehomeinspection.com
Services Area Includes Canton MI, Plymouth MI, Novi MI, Livonia MI, Northville MI, Ypsilanti MI, Westland MI, Home Inspection Canton MI, Home Inspection Plymouth MI, Home Inspection Novi MI,...

Merge bug with selection panels 6 years 6 months ago #63995

Can you send a copy of the tpz and hzf to the help desk or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.? We haven't had any merge issues in a very long time and never seen this before so it's a bit odd!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Merge bug with selection panels 6 years 6 months ago #63996

I just sent you (3) files to help debug issue. Thanks for looking into this. This merge issue is one reason why I was requesting a Template.tpz with ability to pre-select comments in Selection panels and narratives for the Defect panel. A template.tpz with pre-selection option is less time consuming and allows for less filing managing. Perhaps your team can now look through the files to get an idea for what I'm doing to set my report before the inspection and consider the template pres-elected option.

Canton, Michigan 48187
734-664-5853
Services Area Includes Canton MI, Plymouth MI, Novi MI, Livonia MI, Northville MI, Ypsilanti MI, Westland MI, Home Inspection Canton MI, Home Inspection Plymouth MI, Home Inspection Novi MI,...

Merge bug with selection panels 6 years 6 months ago #63997

You can already pre-fill options on a template. Fill out an inspection with the options you want and save it. You can save multiple versions for different types of houses. Then just merge that in when you're starting.

We haven't seen a merge issue in years other than issues from templates with bad data from years ago. I'll have Dan take a look and get back to you.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Merge bug with selection panels 6 years 6 months ago #64002

Thanks. Dan confirmed there is a merge problem and checking into it.

Canton, Michigan 48187
734-664-5853
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.