• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Searching in Board | Mobile App

Searching in Board | Mobile App 6 years 6 months ago #63954

How do you search in this new message board?

iOS mobile app; two questions first if you want to take pictures just for record keeping and not tie them to a section how do you do that? Second I've recently purchased a Wi-Fi enable camera that allows me to connect it to my iPad, often times my old iPad camera is not sufficient, so I prefer to use a higher quality camera with an optical zoom. Once I've uploaded the photos I want to import them all in to my inspection where I can then later sort them and assign sections as needed. I think I've found a way to do this, it appears that it places them in a; "MISC" section, but I can only select 10 photos at a time. Is there a way around this other than batch importing on the desktop version?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Searching in Board | Mobile App 6 years 6 months ago #63957

Hi Barry,

Takes pics on the main list of sections or double tap a thumbnail anywhere and select to move to MISC. These because CYA pics.

You can import from the gallery in any section of the report. You can also double tap thumbnails once in MISC or any section to move the pics. 10 at a time is the limit because of limited resources on mobile devices.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Searching in Board | Mobile App 6 years 6 months ago #63958

Gotcha - thanks. ...and what about searching the board?

Searching in Board | Mobile App 6 years 6 months ago #63959

Click Message Boards up above, then click on Search.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Searching in Board | Mobile App 6 years 6 months ago #63960

Ahh, gotta click on "Index" then I see the "Search" tab - - - thanks!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.