• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question about pictures from an iphone

Question about pictures from an iphone 6 years 7 months ago #63919

I realize this is not an HIP question but I'm hoping for some help. How do I get the photos off the app and into a file? I just did my first mobile app report today and all went fairly well I guess. Now how do I get the photos onto my computer from my iphone. They are in the app but not in my photo gallery. Sometimes I take other photos ( for facebook or just for myself if I see something interesting) and I also need the photos of the appliance labels to put them on Recall. It's also a new iphone as well so not too familiar with all the details of it. Thanks for any help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Question about pictures from an iphone 6 years 7 months ago #63920

The best thing to do is to install Google Photos and set it to back up photos and delete as you take them. Then set HIP under Settings to save a full sized version of the app. All pics will save to photos.google.com and you can get them or search them from any device.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Lizotte

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Question about pictures from an iphone 6 years 7 months ago #63926

Tried it and that didn't work. That is my wife's phone so we are going to try it on mine which is an android. Screen looks and works good and we can get the pictures off right away. The only thing is there is a couple extra steps to use the talk feature. It all trial and error I guess. Thanks for the help.

Question about pictures from an iphone 6 years 7 months ago #63927

Use the Swift Keys app. The mic is right on the keyboard.

Google Photos can take a few minutes to start backing up new pics as it has to finish uploading your existing photos first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary Lizotte

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.