• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: This website

This website 6 years 8 months ago #63838

Okay, I'm not the most computer savvy guy you'll find, but why is there not a simple "log in" option on the home page? It's always a bit of a hunt to find a way to log in. Also, I try to update my profile and hit "update" and nothing changes. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but why is it so cryptic?!?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

This website 6 years 8 months ago #63839

If you are referring to this forum...See attached image.
Attachments:

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This website 6 years 8 months ago #63840

I'm talking about the HIP website generally.

Last Edit: by Michael Randall.

This website 6 years 8 months ago #63841

I input my updates, hit "update", it says "loading", then goes back to the same information I started with before the update.

This website 6 years 8 months ago #63842

The login is at the top right corner of the home page. If you're already logged in then it'll say "Hi Michael." If you're not logged in you'll see a place for your username and password.

What Internet Browser are you using? I have no issue changing my profile information.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

This website 6 years 8 months ago #63843

I'm using an ipad. The log in prompt does not show on the homepage, but the profile info now shows on the edit profile page. At the time of updating it did not show the update but it apparently took it.

Last Edit: by Michael Randall.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.