• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Caption Drop Down Lists

Caption Drop Down Lists 6 years 10 months ago #63733

I use an IPhone for my on site data collection. I added drop down lists to some captions. I take a photo and select "Add a Caption" I then select the book icon on the upper left corner and when I select a caption that has a drop down list ( <<MY LIST>>) the title of the list appears after selecting the book icon on the upper right corner .. The title of the drop down list appears <<MY LIST>> yet not list is generated on this screen. I have auto list popup selected on my settings.
Do I have to edit the comment in my damage panel first then select the caption while editing the photo or an I missing a setting that needs to be enabled?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Caption Drop Down Lists 6 years 10 months ago #63737

Hi Kevin,

Have you uploaded your template to the cloud and down to mobile, and start a new inspection after adding items to that list?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Caption Drop Down Lists 6 years 10 months ago #63738

Yes, several times, I'm using 5.0 on desktop and I believe the latest version for iPhone.

Caption Drop Down Lists 6 years 10 months ago #63741

Can you check at the bottom of the Settings tab on mobile and confirm your version number? Thanks!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Caption Drop Down Lists 6 years 10 months ago #63744

Ahhh ha that's where the problem is. 4.7.28 I guess delete this version and reload 4.9

Caption Drop Down Lists 6 years 10 months ago #63745

Tried deleting and reinstalling and still have 4.7.28 Where do I find the update ?

Last Edit: by Kevin P Etherson Sr.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.