• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cove page designer not saving layout

Cove page designer not saving layout 6 years 10 months ago #63705

Everytime I start a new inspection report I have to go back into the Cover page designer and redo everything. I am selecting apply changes to the current template. It does not see to be saving the layout to the template.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Cove page designer not saving layout 6 years 10 months ago #63707

i have always had to go in and manually select my stationary for every report. It just became a habit. Just installed the brand new OS and installed 5.0.7 and i still had to go select my stationary form the same spot its alway been. funny enough when i go to stationary the path is correct but it just doesn't work.

Cove page designer not saving layout 6 years 10 months ago #63717

It sounds like you have a permissions issue on your folder somehow if your changes aren't saving. All you should need to do is Save the Layout and Save the Template and it'll be a permanent change.

If you're having to reselect the stationery then it's probably not in the exact same spot, something must be different. That is definitely not something you should have to do.

I highly suggest putting some time aside tomorrow and giving the office a call to sit down and take a look at your machine. Also, make sure you're the administrator of it and don't have lower permissions as that could cause issues as well.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.