• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wont install 5.0 either

Wont install 5.0 either 6 years 10 months ago #63704

HIP 5 is loaded and working. needed to load OSX sierra to fix the problem.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Chris Scott.

Wont install 5.0 either 6 years 10 months ago #63706

well updating from el captain to sierra fixed the download issue.

Last Edit: by Chris Scott.

Wont install 5.0 either 6 years 10 months ago #63715

Hi Chris,

The forums are not a place to go for quick support as we do not monitor it all day long. This is more a user to user place. Make sure to use our help desk or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for quick support.

HIP 4.4 was several years old. We planned our server move about 2 years ago to Amazon so that everything would run faster for you guys. You were 5 or 6 updated behind with 4.4. The updates in HIP 4 for more than a year, and HIP 5 all know how to check to see if the new servers were running or not. We also sent out emails to all our users about this.

I'm not sure what you're talking about the program looking like it''s for kindergarten or seniors? The actual design and layout of the program hasn't changed at all! There were some modifications made to work with high resolution screens, that's the only thing I can think of.

It would be a lot easier to help if your comments were productive and gave examples rather than 'it sucks.' I can assure you there are thousands of hours of hard work that have gone into the latest updates. So far everyone has had excellent things to say about it.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Wont install 5.0 either 6 years 10 months ago #63723

everything is worked out

Last Edit: by Chris Scott. Reason: Clarifacation

Wont install 5.0 either 6 years 10 months ago #63724

Hi Chris,

I'm glad you finally got it all working. More than likely you can downloaded the trail while before purchasing. Send me your email address or post it here so I can confirm we have your correct email on file. Also, make sure to subscribe to our Facebook group as we post everything there too. Now they we have this forum back up and running fast we will be using this more as well.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.