• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can not download report on HIP after uploading it

Can not download report on HIP after uploading it 6 years 10 months ago #63678

Can not download report on HIP after uploading it successfully on HIP Mobile. When I click "Refresh" I get the following error message: "An unknown error occurred. Please try again" I have reloaded the license but still have the same issue. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Can not download report on HIP after uploading it 6 years 10 months ago #63679

I'm having the same issue. I've tried on two different computers so I assume it's a server issue.

Can not download report on HIP after uploading it 6 years 10 months ago #63680

I am currently receiving the same error when attempting to upload a template to the cloud for my inspection starting in an hour. Hoping to receive a response from technical support soon, I was only able to leave a message. Do you happen to know of a way of reaching them on the weekends?

Can not download report on HIP after uploading it 6 years 10 months ago #63681

Dominic just sent out an email explaining that older versions of HIP4 are no longer syncing with the servers. The solution is to upgrade to ver 4.9 or 5

Can not download report on HIP after uploading it 6 years 10 months ago #63682

hey there ive been dealing with this for over two hours and running into problems. have you had any issues? I updated to 4.9 and then even purchased 5.0. Now I cant even open the program on my laptop. I have no idea whats going on ??

Can not download report on HIP after uploading it 6 years 10 months ago #63687

I think everyone on here got things resolved. If you still have any issues please email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., or use the help desk!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.