• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help desk

Help desk 8 years 11 months ago #61226

I don't what section of the message board this belongs, so I am putting it here. I am not able to login to the help desk to view my tickets, just submitted one. I did the lost password button, made a new password and it said i can login with my new credentials. When I try to login it it says invalid email or password. What the fudge??!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Help desk 8 years 11 months ago #61227

The help desk login is actually just for staff. Your ticket responses all come to your email.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Help desk 8 years 11 months ago #61228

How do I see previous tickets?

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Help desk 8 years 11 months ago #61229

You can look in your email. Technically you can log into the Help Desk too just realize it's not sync'd with the main site. You have to create a totally separate login account.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.