• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Combine software

Combine software 15 years 2 months ago #8975

Hey Dom just purchased some additional software lots of boiler plating for envior inspections phase one it is RTF based I am going to experiment on a template in HIP where I write the report in the new software dump it to word and then into a document in HIP where I can add all of the pics I want without hassle what do you think will it work I have not tried it just received the software unlock key yesterday

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Level lll Certified Thermal Imaging
Freedom Express Residential/Commercial Inspections,
www.freedomexpressinspections.com
www.oklahomathermalinfraredimaging.com
CMOR Thermography/Commercial Inspections performed in Oklahoma,Kansas,Missouri,Arkansas,Texas, New Mexico

Re: Combine software 15 years 2 months ago #8979

Hi Charley, it should work fine if you dump it to notepad, then into a document in HIP. You might be able to recreate the entire template in HIP though. Can you post or send me a copy of a report?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Combine software 15 years 2 months ago #9021

Hey Dom it works great don't have to use word pad I can just copy straight from the Eviro software and paste straight into HIP doc
Attachments:

CMOR Thermography/Commercial Inspections performed in Oklahoma,Kansas,Missouri,Arkansas,Texas, New Mexico

Re: Combine software 15 years 2 months ago #9022

Oh BTW that test report that I posted I just copied some of the boiler plate terms and pasted them there is quite a list of boiler plate items to choose from. I just used the default HIP template that did not have any items added to it

Re: Combine software 15 years 2 months ago #9064

Looks good Charley. Any reason you couldn't just copy all those narratives into HIP and just use it?

Also, are you using 2.6.6.2 of HIP? You can find out by looking under About->About

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Combine software 15 years 2 months ago #9074

No I am still using 2.6.1.0 guess I need to upgrade Huh. Sure it would be feasible to set up a template and use all of the narratives from the Eviro software being I have purchased both. Several features I don't care about in the Eviro the working screen is too small have to do to much scrolling for one

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.