• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Would like to share with you my latest inspection.

Would like to share with you my latest inspection. 15 years 2 months ago #8862

This is the 2nd home I have done for my client. This home has been vacant for a long time and my summary would be "City Dump" or ***** dump.

The agent called me early in the week and stated "This is just what my client is looking for"

So I arrive at the home around 945AM. It is on a major street and the drive is cabled closed. So I park at a nearby street and then proceed to walk about 1/4 mile. It takes me 3 trips to bring in my stuff.

Along the side of the property by the road there is a creek/drainage ditch. It is a lot closer to get to the house, but it was filled with slippery rocks and prickers. It was interesting carrying my ladder.

So the first impression of the house is a damaged mail box.

[move]Continued....[/move]

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...
Last Edit: by David Macy.

Re: Would like to share with you my latest inspection. 15 years 2 months ago #8863

Now

To be brief and to the point. This was the worst condition house I have seen in my career. 1329 inspections.

The yard and house was full of garbage/debris. The roof was so bad the granules were all in the gutter. The masonry porch was installed by Boob the builder. The garage needed to be demolished.

The air system was in pieces.

The agent showed up at the end and asked what was wrong. I said " It would be easier to describe what was right"

What a mess!!

Attachments:

Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.

Re: Would like to share with you my latest inspection. 15 years 2 months ago #8864

I could go on for awhile with the pics.

Any idea what the build up is at the back of the house?

Attachments:

Re: Would like to share with you my latest inspection. 15 years 2 months ago #8865

And this is how we install CSST and wiring. Just take it throw it and were it falls it lies.

Attachments:

Re: Would like to share with you my latest inspection. 15 years 2 months ago #8866

I can still continue.

The attic ladder was also installed by Boob the Builder as it was about 2 feet from the floor and I think he used staples to secure it at the attic floor. There were leaks all over.

The electric also needed repairing.

The only area that seemed to be OK was the brick siding.

With the classic PVC dryer vent and condition of the smoke alarms maybe they will get lucky and it will burn to the ground.

I say bulldoze!!

It is just what he and the agent are looking for(ward too)

OK I am done!! Thanks for listening. Tomorrow's Home is a 2001 with an observatory 1 mile from my house.
Attachments:

Re: Would like to share with you my latest inspection. 15 years 2 months ago #8868

I'm hoping they really are bulldozing it and building a new house right? Tell me it's true!

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.