• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Active Rain

Re: Active Rain 15 years 4 months ago #5755

Thanks for looking.

I finally figured how to copy a photo from the HIP temp file.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: Active Rain 15 years 4 months ago #5756

lol you know, I created a file to put all my pics for all my inspection.  That way if I ever need to use them for anything I can go back and look at all the pics for each inspection I have ever done!

HLC Home Inspections LLC
www.OklahomaHomeInspector.biz
We are a licensed inspector for the state of Oklahoma.?  Our focus is Oklahoma City, Moore, Mustang, Yukon, Tuttle, and many other areas surrounding OKC.
HLC-Home-Inspections-Oklahoma-City

HLC Home Inspections LLC...

Re: Active Rain 15 years 4 months ago #5766

Dave, post the items on your HIP blogs too.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Active Rain 15 years 4 months ago #5767

Dave, post the items on your HIP blogs too.

I still need to figure out how to set up a blog on my website. I have the instructions somewhere in my HIP help file.

Home Safe Home Inspections
Link Url: Cleveland Home Inspector - www.hshinspections.net/
Body:Performing Home Inspections in Cleveland, Parma, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, North Royalton, Strongsville and surrounding areas.
Keywords:Parma,Broadview...

Re: Active Rain 15 years 4 months ago #5772

• James Levy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • NJ#24GI00101400, FL # HI7765
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Dave, I just read your blog and thought it was good. I did want to make a couple of helpful suggestions though. In your second sentence you should change were to where. You may want to change "This photo was done" to 'This photo was taken". I have found in the past that asking for an opinion can be dangerous. My opinion  ;D is that you may want to ask the Real Estate community if there is a need for this type of service and if they have any past experiences with with this type of inspection. I would also expand in more detail about the IR cameras usage and promote that. I have found a lot of general IR yada yada on the Nachi site.

I also just became an AR member and was wondering if you took the time to view the help videos. You may have noticed from some of my HIP posts that I am not big on Tutorials.  ;D Half of my posts would not exist if I would just take the time. (Dominic is a very patient man) I did find out that your blog posts are worth points and our posts to each other are worth points. All of these points raise your status in becoming a featured member. Good luck and I hope I could help. :)

Drew

www.homespectllc.com
Homespect LLC
Home and commercial Inspections in Medford, Mount Laurel, Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Marlton NJ, and the surrounding areas.

Re: Active Rain 15 years 4 months ago #5773

• James Levy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • NJ#24GI00101400, FL # HI7765
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey Dave, I just pulled this link from the Nachi message boards. This is how one guy promotes the use of an IR camera for all his inspections.

www.irinfo.org/Articles/article_12_2006_bruni.html

www.homespectllc.com
Homespect LLC
Home and commercial Inspections in Medford, Mount Laurel, Cherry Hill, Voorhees, Marlton NJ, and the surrounding areas.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.