• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HIP on an Android Tablet

HIP on an Android Tablet 10 years 2 months ago #57102

I am thinking of purchasing a google nexus 7 and installing HIP mobile. I was wondering what you guys think of using HIP on an android vs. an Ipad? I also was wondering will my custom template work on an android? I am currently using it on an iPhone. Are there different template files for android vs. IOS devices?

Manny

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Manny Marinos
Homeguard Home Inspections
Servicing all of Nassau and Suffolk Counties
Including Smithtown, Islip, Brookhaven, Riverhead
North Hempstead, Oysterbay
www.homeguardhomeinspection.com

Re: HIP on an Android Tablet 10 years 2 months ago #57104

Make sure the Nexus has a rear facing camera. Both devices work well, the same templates (custom or default) run on both.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: HIP on an Android Tablet 10 years 2 months ago #57106

The Samsung Note 3 is about double the price of the Nexus (7.2) but has a far superior camera. Important if you are committing full time to gathering info and pictures using mobile.

Title: pre purchase building surveys
Url: www.propertyhealthcheck.ie
Body: Our thorough Pre-Purchase Building Survey will mean that YOU won?t get stuck buying a Money Pit. We offer Premium Pre-Purchase Building Surveys that assist our clients in making informed decisions before buying their...

Re: HIP on an Android Tablet 9 years 10 months ago #58153

I am new and having trouble uploading from my note 3 the inspection I just did today. I behaves like it is uploading but it doesn't ever finish.

Re: HIP on an Android Tablet 9 years 10 months ago #58155

Hi Dale,

Welcome to the forums. Just an FYI, the ticket system under Help Desk is always the fastest way to get a response after hours, and the ticket system, phone or live chat is best during the day. The forums is more for inspector to inspector questions, discussing future HIP features or low priority questions. When you have something like this it's best to get the question answered right away obviously!

The problem you're having is more than likely due to uploading via a cell connection. Please connect to your wifi connection at home and only upload via that. Cell connections will often have a problem.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.