• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Android

Android 10 years 3 months ago #56733

Hi friends,

I am really frustrated at this point. I just purchased the HIP software and the Mobile for my new Android tablet. I have watched the tutorials but when I look at the screen on the Android tutorial it is nothing at all like what I have or see on my tablet. I am lost. I downloaded the Google app as instructed and I can upload a template to the cloud and down to the tablet. Basically all I can do is navigate to different sections and click on the boxes. There is NO camera icon to take and insert pictures. I have five buttons on top, SYNC  MANAGE  CLIENT INFO  INSPECT  and SETTINGS and there is no camera info in any of them.
I called today and left a message with tech support and did not get a call back which is not good. I am an inspector in training in Arizona and we must have 30 parallel inspections which I need to start ASAP but until I can figure out how to use this software I am dead in my tracks. Any help getting me up and going would be appreciated!!

Dennis

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Android 10 years 3 months ago #56734

Hi Dennis,

Click the little up arrow on the bottom of the screen when you're under the Inspect tab and you'll see all the buttons.

By the way, I show my guys tried calling you back at 10am PST but the phone just rang. I'll add you to the logs for them to call again tomorrow. Please don't forget that you can click on Live Support at the top of the site to chat live or click on Help Desk to ask the support desk questions.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Android 10 years 3 months ago #56735

Dominic,

Do you never get any sleep??? LOL You are on here all the time.

OK thank you for the tip and it worked. In regard to you guys calling yes you are correct I did get a call from someone from Ontario around 11 my time (AZ) but did not hear the phone so I stand corrected and thank you for trying. I think I will be OK now, I am learning a lot but just hit a block in the road which you helped me with.

Thanks

Dennis

Re: Android 10 years 3 months ago #56736

Unfortunately , not often enough!! You guys are all slave drivers!

We're definitely here for you. We have been unusually slammed on the phones lately (probably because of all the new users from the ASHI conference) so if you don't get through on the phones feel free to shoot a help desk question or do live chat for a quick answer. We do log all the calls and call everyone back, whether you leave a message or not.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.