• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Setting Up A Second Email Account

Setting Up A Second Email Account 10 years 9 months ago #54273

I have Googled this topic and now I am thoroughly confused on how to accomplish this.

My website is hosted through HIP. I have this as my email address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. that I use through a Gmail account. I want to add
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add it in Gmail.

If anyone has done this and could list step by step what you did I would appreciate it greatly.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Virginia Beach Home Inspector

Re: Setting Up A Second Email Account 10 years 9 months ago #54274

Is Google actually hosting your safehouse email or are you just forwarding it to your gmail account?

Is the account for a second person, or just an alias?

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Setting Up A Second Email Account 10 years 9 months ago #54275

I assume it's hosted by Google. I sign in to Gmail using troy@safehousepropertyinspections

I have a separate personal gmail account.

The account I want to set up is for a second person.

Virginia Beach Home Inspector

Re: Setting Up A Second Email Account 10 years 9 months ago #54276

Check your email, your new account awaits.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Setting Up A Second Email Account 9 years 9 months ago #58327

Dominic,

I also am confused about how you have set up my email addresses.  The process looks to have something to do with the MX records for my domain. My domains are through Godaddy and I tried adding a new email address to my carolinahomechek.com domain and I got this message from Godaddy:

"Based on your current MX record settings, we determined that your email is currently set up to work with Google?. You cannot manage third party email accounts from the Workspace Control Center."

I needed to setup a quick temp account and had to use my alternate carolinahomecheck.com account through Godaddy to make it work. Can you please explain what is going on and what the process is to add/delete email addresses?

Thanks
Van Durrett

Re: Setting Up A Second Email Account 9 years 9 months ago #58330

Hi Van,

Yes, you have it setup through Google's email service. Submit a request via our help desk and we can help you setup a new address.

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.