• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Glaxy / Iphone 4s or 5? ugh

Glaxy / Iphone 4s or 5? ugh 11 years 1 day ago #53680

Hi, I am new to the system and I tried using my I-pad and find it too big and heavy. I have an Old I-phone 4s which is too small. I have an option to pick-up the Gallaxy 3s with a 5 inch screen for 50$ and just use it for Home Inspections with my "Jet pack" for wi-fi or update the i-phone 5 ($150 plus) which is around 4 inches and use for everything..
Thanks all
John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Glaxy / Iphone 4s or 5? ugh 11 years 1 day ago #53683

Have you tried an iPad Mini? Both the Galaxy S3 and the iPhone 5 are great devices.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Glaxy / Iphone 4s or 5? ugh 10 years 11 months ago #53694

I haven't ever tried anything Apple (hate proprietary systems).  But the Samsung 2 tab 7.0 ($179) and now the new Samsung s4 ($199 and upgrade my phone at same time) is out.  Or Ipad Mini ($329) and the Samsung 2 10.1 ($329).  
Does the screen size make a big difference between the new 5" s4 phone, 7" Samsung 2 Tab, 7.9" Ipad mini and 10.1"  Samsung 2?
And lastly, Apple, android or windows.  which is easiest/best for in the field gathering.
I guess I'm just wondering if a 5" phone screen will do for my new phone, currently have a Droid X (2 birds 1 stone), is apple Ipad mini that much better or go with the 7 or 10" Samsung?  Or will the windows version catch up and better to go with a surface pro at $1,000.
Kind of leaning towards the 7" Samsung, but just saw the S4 5" phone.  Thx for the input.

Last Edit: by Clint VanNest, CMI.

Re: Glaxy / Iphone 4s or 5? ugh 10 years 11 months ago #53696

I have the I-pad and its too big and heavy to carry in one hand and I did but a holder.
I like the texting better in the I-phone then the Galaxy.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.