• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Camera

Camera 11 years 1 month ago #53091

Bob Elliott has one of these cameras, but what do others think of it. I am really thinking about getting one so I can do the report as I inspect.

www.samsung.com/us/photography/galaxy-camera

Please Log in to join the conversation.

<b>Title:</b> Orland Park Home Inspector
www.OrlandParkHomeInspections.com
<b>Des:</b> Orland Park Home inspector performs home inspections in Orland Park, Tinley Park, New Lenox, Frankfort, & Palos Heights. 708-535-6057, 708-612-6679
<b>UPath:</b>...

Re: Camera 11 years 1 month ago #53355

• scott97
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The 21x optical zoom sounds wonderful - great for "inspecting" an icy roof from the ground.  If this camera was built waterproof, shockproof and dustproof, I would have paid the $500+ for it, but there ain't no camera like that on the market that I've found.  Though I really like strong zoom capability (I have another cam with 14x), the "proof" features are more important to me, so I just got the Canon D20 (which has no wireless connectivity and only a 5x zoom), but it's too soon to tell if I like it enough to keep it in my arsenal....

Re: Camera 11 years 1 month ago #53357

I have the camera as well. I like it alot. However I use it mostly to do wind mits plus I use it as my back up.

Re: Camera 11 years 1 month ago #53360

The kicker I see is exactly the same thing that makes using a tablet or phone on-site.  Winter in Minnesota gets cold...and stays cold.  I keep some of the big hand warmers in my pockets to keep my camera and phone warm.  Touchscreen doesn't work when it's -15 outside.  In the house it would be a nice addition; but not real feasible from what I've seen for me.

Title: Root River Inspections
URL:  www.arochestermnhomeinspector.com
Body:  Root River Inspections serves Rochester, Winona, Red Wing, Austin, Albert Lea and surrounding Minnesota areas.
Meta Key:  Rochester home inspector, Winona home inspector, Red Wing home inspector, Albert...

Re: Camera 11 years 1 month ago #53365

This is what I want it todo. I just wish the video was in English..     

Re: Camera 11 years 1 month ago #53366

I did it... I can now put my camera on a pole and view it from my cell phone.. WOW that took way to long to figure out.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.