• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't see my tablet screen while working outside

Can't see my tablet screen while working outside 11 years 2 months ago #52793

Purchased a refurbished Slate 500 and found I cannot make out the screen when outside.  Any ideas on being able to do something to see the screen?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Site URL: www.portsaintluciehomeinspectors.com

Body:?  Home Inspections in Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port Saint Lucie, Stewart and surrounding area.

Title: Inspection Services of the Treasure Coast

Meta Description: Home Inspections in Vero Beach,Fort Pierce,Port Saint Lucie,Stuart

Meta...

Re: Can't see my tablet screen while working outside 11 years 2 months ago #52795

Try an anti-glare screen protector and just step inside or into the shade to input your findings.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Can't see my tablet screen while working outside 11 years 2 months ago #52804

I'll try it.

Site URL: www.portsaintluciehomeinspectors.com

Body:?  Home Inspections in Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, Port Saint Lucie, Stewart and surrounding area.

Title: Inspection Services of the Treasure Coast

Meta Description: Home Inspections in Vero Beach,Fort Pierce,Port Saint Lucie,Stuart

Meta...

Re: Can't see my tablet screen while working outside 11 years 2 months ago #52822

Gary...I'm not sure if you're new to using Slates/Tablets in the field...but over the years I've found it easier not even take my tablet outside. I leave my "Stuff" setup in the kitchen..I perform the Exterior, Grounds, & Roofing; then when I return I fill in those (3) sections.  This actually ends up more efficient (at least for me) than dragging my tablet outside.

Dan Musielski
Inspector/Engineer
Assured Home Inspections; Batavia, IL
www.InspectThatHouse.com

See us in the Fox News Channel! FOX NEWS Shattered Dreams
www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/13/foreclosur...ickens-experts-fear/

Re: Can't see my tablet screen while working outside 10 years 11 months ago #53963

It helps a little to turn the brightness all the way up.

Mark Smith/Owner

Title:House To Home Inspections LLC
Url: www.housetohomellc.com
url path: upland-home-inspections.html
Body: Upland Home Inspections performs home inspections in Upland, Claremont, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Los Angeles and Orange Counties and all of Southern California....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.