• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Kenton Shepard HIP template downloaded but....

New Kenton Shepard HIP template downloaded but.... 11 years 4 months ago #51235

I've downloaded Kentons template for HIP and put it in the data folder of HIP, I choose it to open but it keeps coming up as my old template. Any ideas?

Tom

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: New Kenton Shepard HIP template downloaded but.... 11 years 4 months ago #51249

They had a corrupt file they were sending out. If you still haven't received a new one from them send them an email. They corrected the issue and were emailing the people that got it.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: New Kenton Shepard HIP template downloaded but.... 11 years 4 months ago #51258

Thanks Dom, Nick sent me a good copy.

New question, I've been modifying Kentons template for my needs successfully on my iMac but having trouble getting this modified version from iMac to cloud to iPad.

Everytime I think I've got it transferred it comes up as the unmodified version on the iPad.

Any ideas?

Tom

Re: New Kenton Shepard HIP template downloaded but.... 11 years 4 months ago #51261

Make sure to delete the template from the cloud and from your iPad. Then upload the template fresh.

What version of HIP are you using? Check under About->About.

Dominic Maricic

Re: New Kenton Shepard HIP template downloaded but.... 10 years 11 months ago #53705

Where do you get it at? I've been looking for an hour. I guess I must be a little slow.

Re: New Kenton Shepard HIP template downloaded but.... 10 years 11 months ago #53708

Dominic Maricic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.