• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Google Chrome Browser

Google Chrome Browser 15 years 8 months ago #2725

Google has released a new browser called Google Chrome. You can download it at www.google.com/chrome . I'm still taking it for a test drive and trying it out. It feels faster but part of that is that I have so many plug-ins installed in Firefox and IE. I'll have to see how it handles when I start having 20 tabs open.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: Google Chrome Browser 15 years 7 months ago #2895

Dominic - I have regular XP.  Can I install it?  And, why should I?  The many boxes does look easier...

Jay Markanich Real Estate Inspections, LLC
Based in Bristow, serving all of Northern Virginia
www.jaymarinspect.com
Northern Virginia Home Inspector
Festina Lente - Make Haste Slowly
Last Edit: by Jay Markanich.

Re: Google Chrome Browser 15 years 7 months ago #2926

Yes you can install it on XP. For browsing the net, it's fast. It takes more advantage of memory and crashes less than firefox or ie. It still has a few bugs though so there's a few things I haven't been able to do on the net. I'm using it and FF right now.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Google Chrome Browser 14 years 3 months ago #26901

I'm trying to download Serge's template using Google Chrome and failing. I could find instructions for IE and Firefox and tried to stumble through using these as a guide. Help!

Re: Google Chrome Browser 14 years 3 months ago #26932

When you download the TPZ (make sure you aren't downloading the PDF), you'll see it on the bottom bar in Google Chrome. Click the drop down arrow next to the file and select 'Show in Folder.' Then copy the TPZ and go to C:\Program Files\Home Inspector Pro\Data and paste it. Then go into HIP and click Open Template.

Dominic Maricic

Re: Google Chrome Browser 14 years 2 months ago #27558

I have been using it for some time not sure if I like it. Every now and then it makes you log in every time  you close it and I can't find the option to stay logged in. For about a month I could not minimize my screen had to drop it to the tray to click on the icons. Works better this week. Loads slow in your chat room tho.

I've Been Rich and I've Been Poor "Rich" is Better
Fitzgerald Home Inspection
Link URL: www.sanfernandovalleyhomeinspection.com/
Body:Providing the best Home Inspections,Los Angeles and Ventura Counties 818-929-4860
Key Words:San Fernando Valley home inspections,Home...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.