• 888-750-4777
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do you get multiple emails in one place.

How do you get multiple emails in one place. 14 years 4 months ago #25988

I'm looking for a way to see 3 email accounts (2 gmail & 1 pop), calender, to-do list, etc. in one place.  I've played with IGoogle but it wont't handle multiple emails.  Google sites looked possible, but can't figure that out. 

I like the idea of having my own personal website (like Google Sites) where I can put everything I need in one place.

Any suggestions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Joe Van Orsdol
Right Home Inspections
"Home Inspections Done Right!"
www.righthomeinspections.com

Re: How do you get multiple emails in one place. 14 years 4 months ago #25989

Hi Joe,

You can use the email account I setup for you on your domain name to get all your email accounts. Click on Settings in the top right to add the pop account. Then go to your other gmail account and set it to forward to your new business email. You'll then be able to send & receive from one place.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO

Re: How do you get multiple emails in one place. 14 years 4 months ago #25990

Dominic

Thanks!  What I'm dreaming of is a page where I can have three different "blocks" that are my three email accounts.  Having them seperated like this would keep my contacts and conversations seperate.

This vision is similar to IGoogle, but IGoogle does not allow different email accounts.

Joe Van Orsdol
Right Home Inspections
"Home Inspections Done Right!"
www.righthomeinspections.com

Re: How do you get multiple emails in one place. 14 years 4 months ago #26002

You can have a label added to each email 'to' address so that they appear next to the messages in your inbox. Then just click on each accounts label on the left to ONLY see that account. Should accomplish the same thing.

Dominic Maricic
Home Inspector Pro Home Inspection Software - CEO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
© 2004-2024 Home Inspector Pro Inc. All Rights Reserved.